Talley’s Cabins and Breakfast
770 Hickory Lane, Hilham, TN 38568
TC&B offers a quiet, peaceful and clean stay in the beautiful hilltops of the Eastern Highland Rim in Clay County. They are conveniently located to some beautiful attractions, including Dale Hollow Lake, Cummins Falls State Park and Standing Stone State Park.
The stay there includes home-cooked breakfast entrees from Dana’s Dishes!
Whether you’re planning to visit the Dale Hollow area for a family vacation, honeymoon, fishing, horseback riding, boating or simply a peaceful and relaxing get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, TC&B is Right Where you Want to Be!
Call Today! 615.944.4337
TC&B is situated on 47 acres, and you won’t find any traffic-lights or city routines around here. This is stress free country! The views from TC&B are beautiful and wildlife is abundant. Spotting deer and wild turkey is practically a daily occurrence. Enjoy hiking our trails, hot-tubbing, enjoying your private fire-pit or just relaxing on the decks.
Explore Talley’s Cabins’ website for all kinds of information/photos.
• Smart Tv / Roku
• Hot tub
• Gas fireplace
• Central Air/Heat
• Fire pit for those s’mores and hotdogs
• Beautiful views and large decking areas
• 47 acres of trails for exploring and hiking
• Multiple creeks and cascading waterfalls
• Fully stocked kitchen complete with microwave and coffee pot
• King size bed
• Grill and picnic table
• Games (eg., Monopoly, cards, …etc)
• Linens supplied / Washer & Dryer
• Tank-less water heater (It always aggravated me in places I’ve stayed and would run out of hot water! Not at TC&B!)