Dale Hollow Damsite Camping
Dale Hollow Damsite is a quiet, peaceful campground in the green hills of Tennessee. The campground is a popular area for families, with an abundance of amenities and recreational activities available.
For campground inquiries, call 931-243-3554.
In the late fall through early spring the American Bald Eagle can be spotted flying overhead or perched on low-lying limbs.
Detailed information and reservation information can be found here:
Dale Hollow Damsite Campground features 72 single party campsites, three group camping (double party) sites and one large group picnic shelter. Electric hookups, drinking water, flush toilets and a dump station all create a comfortable camping experience.
There is no direct access to Dale Hollow Lake from the campground, but visitors can launch at the nearby Pleasant Grove Day Use Area, an easy 3 mile drive from the campground.
Camping is limited to a 14-day stay within a 30-consecutive day period.
Site Type Definitions:
- An RV Site is a paved/concrete site for wheeled camping units such as motorhome, fifth wheel, pull trailer and pop-up campers. RV sites are not suitable for tents.
- A Standard Site is one with a fine gravel surface pad. It will accommodate wheeled units and tents.
- A Tent Site will accommodate tents only.
- Group Standard Electric are group camping sites (19 & 40, 21 & 39, 22 & 38). One fee for both sites. ATB pass discounts do not apply. View cancellation policies as group site refund policies differ from standard sites.
- Group Shelter Electric is the picnic shelter.
For site specifics such as site measurements, parking and if the site is level, be sure to review the Information text at the bottom of each specific site page.
All camping equipment and vehicles are to be located on the designated site pad or parking areas.
General Site Notes:
- 50 Amp Service and Water Hookups on all sites EXCEPT site 37
- Site 37 does NOT have water/electric hookups
- Paved Sites: 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 34, 38, 39, 40, 69 & 70
- Accessible Sites: 60, 61 & 62
- Group camping sites: 19 & 40, 21 & 39, 22 & 38; ATB pass discounts do not apply.
- Visitors to Campers will be charged $3 per vehicle per day
- Fees are subject to change
A Wi-Fi hub is provided in the vicinity of the registration center providing customers the opportunity to make calls, check weather, stay up-to-date on email, and use their mobile device for making future reservations or current reservation adjustments when the registration center is closed.
- Standard Electric
- Rv Electric
- Group Standard Electric
- Group Shelter Electric
- Standard Nonelectric
- Day Use Area
- Fish Hatchery
- Accessible Sites
- Basketball Courts
- Boat Ramp
- Dump Station
- Entrance Station
- Fish Cleaning Stations
- Fishing Pier
- Flush Toilets
- Parking Area
- Picnic Shelters
- Volleyball Courts
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Quiet Area
- Grills/Fire Ring
- Picnic Table
- Water Hookup
- Electricity Hookup
- Accessible Occupant Message
- Flush Toilets (Seasonal)
- Paved Parking
- Picnic Tables
- River Access
- Water (Seasonal)
- Drinking Water (peak season)
36° 32′ 16.0001″ N
85° 27′ 24.9998″ W
From Celina, Tennessee, take Highway 53 North for 2 miles. Turn right on Dale Hollow Dam Road, then take the second right on Campground Road. Follow signs to Dale Hollow Dam Recreation Area.
It is recommended that visitors do not rely solely on GPS or Mapquest to reach the park.
Need to Know
Firewood Policy. Campers may only burn certified heat treated firewood, commercial fire logs, kiln-dried, unpainted, unstained lumber that is free of any metal or foreign substance or dead and downed branches in the area adjacent to the campsite. View the Nashville District Firewood Policy
Fires in designated areas only.
Need to Know
For more information click HERE.
WARNING! The level of Dale Hollow Lake can rise or fall suddenly without warning.
Dale Hollow Damsite Campground is located in a low lying area. During periods of excessive or heavy rain some sites or the surrounding area may pond with standing water.
Sheriff’s Department, Clay County 931-243-3266.